How To Get The Ultimate Revenge Body
Going through a tough break-up can be so hard and painful, especially if you weren’t the one to call it off. I see so often articles on ‘How to get a revenge body’ and how to make your ex jealous with these top fitness tips. For me, if you really are the type of person that loves a bit of sweet revenge, endless hours in the gym and painful dieting isn’t the way to go about it. Being confident is the most attractive thing so if you can find self-love in this tough time, you’ll feel so much better.
So I’ve come up with a list below to help you achieve that self-love goal; the one thing you can do to show how strong you are.
- Put on your favourite outfit. We all have one, so wear it. Personally, this always works for me, not just for break-ups. Whenever I’m feeling low or nervous I whack on my favourite skirt and top and my killer boots and my confidence just elevates. There’s something about a good outfit that makes me forget any worries I have – I’m too busy feeling amazing!
- Never bad mouth your ex. No matter what has gone on between you both, it should stay between you both. No one gains anything from rumours and lies and it only ends up hurting people more. You may think you’ll gain immense satisfaction by spreading secrets about your ex, but doesn’t it really lower your level? Doesn’t it make you seem childish and petty?
- Be kind to your ex. Now for some of you, this might be a “hell no!” ad that’s okay, but I’ve found that by rebuilding some sort of friendship with past relationships adds a sense of closure. Now, of course, I’m not saying you have to be best buds or still meet up, just a simple “hello” when you pass each other on the street is enough. Being civil to each other shows maturity and in doing so, demands respect.
- Look back at your time together as a positive experience. Think of all the good things you did together, the laughs, the fun. Don’t think of all the times they made you cry or angry. Don’t dwell on the negatives because it will only make you resent the time you had with them. By learning to love your past you can embrace the present and your future so much more readily.
- Don’t change who you are. This is probably the most important tip on the list. Your ex may have called you all the names under the sun, insulted your appearance or personality, but that does not mean they are negative. You are you and if they can’t accept that then they deserve to be an ‘ex’ rather than a ‘current’. Your partner needs to love and respect every part of you both physically and personality wise. If they can’t do that, it’s their problem, not yours!
Those are my top 5 tips on how to get closure and revenge on an ex. I don’t condone revenge, so I thought I’d add a little twist in showing your ex how confident you feel in yourself without them. Confidence is from the personal, you need to love yourself fully before others can love you.
So if you are going through a break-up, or are still trying to move on from one, try these tips and hopefully they will have a positive impact on you – both physically and mentally. Holding grudges can be so physically draining, so by freeing this from your mind, there will be such a sense of relief.